PB Architects' Telecel™ battery utilizes lithium ferrous phosphate battery technology and represents a leap forward in price, safety and reliability. Compared to lead-acid batteries, the cost of Telecel is at least 20% lower over the first five years of life and offers even greater savings over the total projected life of the battery, of 10 to 12 years. In addition, the initial cost is at least 20% lower than competing telecom lithium batteries.
- Series/parallel configurations for 24 and 48 V systems
- Safe, high density energy storage and backup
- Lightweight and compact - half the volume of lead, one-third the weight
- On-grid and off-grid applications
- Wide operating temperature range
- Long life - up to 10 times the life of lead-acid in high-temperature operation